Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introduction

I have been meaning to document my life long experiences for some time.
The hand written way is a thing of the past with the availability of blogs and people who can read and relate to any and everything.
I know I'm not alone.
And that I don't make up what I see, hear or feel.
Why should I?
What's the point?

Through this blog I will be sharing personal experiences, and some past ones as well.
Some with photo's, some with out.
The more I relax, the less afraid I am, although at times I am startled.

I also have a hearing problem and don't wear my hearing aids as much as I should. I'm not deaf in any way. I'm just astonished I can hear what I hear.

I won't publicize my blog, so if you happen to stumble across it, (on your own) (or by word of mouth) I hope you'll be nice and maybe offer some words of wisdom, as to while I'm "sensitive" to what is around me.

And strange as it is... when I'm around friends or in their homes, I'm able to help them in ways I can't help my self.

A little background of me and my beliefs:
I was born and raised Catholic. The whole nine yards. After High School, I went my own way as into beliefs. I discovered that while everyone believes in "God", each religious practice has their own interpretation of a higher being.
And while I don't go to church any more, I still practice Catholic traditions during the Holidays, and enjoy visiting old churches for their beauty and "good" energy.

For my beliefs,- I believe in energy.
The Earths energy in living nature, energy coming from those people that I come in contact with as well as those that have passed on.

I know everyone needs to believe in something. So while I respect your belief, please respect mine.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment